Home Safe Hearth & Chimney's Blog

The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide

Winter is not far behind, seeing as several areas of the nation have already received the first snowfall of the season. Meteorologists and other weather experts, like the Old Farmer’s Almanac, have predicted another winter as brutal as the past. With the cold fast approaching, everyone has started thinking about how to stay warm. When going outside, you can stay warm by bundling up with a coat, scarf, and hat. Stay warm inside is a different story. The majority of homes rely on some type of combustion to produce heat, meaning the heating appliance burns some kind of fuel, like natural gas, oil, pellets or wood. Burning anything comes with its own set of safety risks, and one serious threat when burning is carbon monoxide. Read more…?

Visit Our 3,000 sq ft Showroom!

Home Safe Hearth & Chimney | 504 St. Francis S Wichita, Kansas, 67202
Hours: M-F 9am to 5pm. Saturdays 9am to 1pm.
After-Hours Showroom Appointments Available Upon Request.